For 10 years, I worked as part of a large web development team to deliver a range of websites and interactive projects to a variety of businesses and clients. During this time, I provided freelance services on an occasional basis as and when I was approached. Around 2011 I decided it was time to go freelance and I haven't looked back! I find the work life balance with the flexibilty of freelancing excellent! Both my free time and working time are utilised to the max and because my role is more broad now my wealth of knowledge has bloomed!
|Adobe Creative Suite||****|
|Final Cut Pro||****|
- Responsive web design that is clear, modern and engaging
- Applications for Kiosks, Installations, iOS, Android
- Interactive content
- Web Maintenance
- Web Hosting
- Image Manipulation
- Content Management Systems
- Standards Compliant Websites
- Social Network Integration
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Me, as part of a team
Friends are so important. It helps that some of mine are highly talented and can be called upon to work with me on other specialist areas such as graphic design, photography, content creation, coding and video production. If you have a particularly big project or are requiring any other specialism I can manage a team of people I trust to deliver.
PhilosophyWork ethics are important to me, here are my thoughts!
- I like to keep things simple. Often, simple means effective!
- Jargon causes confusion, so I try to cut it out.
- Understanding client needs is the key to my success.
- My work is a reflection of me. I have high standards.
- It’s rude to be late. I deliver on time.
- Happy clients write lovely testimonials!